Sunday, June 17, 2012

Deacan graduated Pre-Kindergarten!!

My baby is growing up, in spite of my petition to keep him at this adorable age forever. Deacan graduated Pre*K recently. Here are a few photos of the ceremony. Yet, the first order of business was to polish his ever-present cowboy boots! Deacan did an amazing job participating in the ceremony. He sang "If I was a Butterfly". When called upon to walk up front and say what he wanted to be when he grew up, he walked proudly and declared "the Hulk" as his answer. I am in disbelief that my sweet D-Nanner is about to start Kindergarten. I believe I will continue to stick my head in the sand until registration!! ****A special "thank you" to Ms. Crystal (photo above) for doing such an amazing job with Deacan and preparing him for Kindergarten (both socially and academically). You are a blessing!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize he had already gotten to the point of starting kindergarten. He already looks like a natural at being a school boy. Those are some cool cowboy boots for sure. After seeing the Avengers, I would say that the Hulk is the man to strive to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audra, you are so sweet to comment on my posts! It is much appreciated:) Much love!!

    ReplyDelete